Everyone knows about the nightlife of South Florida. If your gang of boys are in mood for some fun and you want to ditch the standard bars, consider one of the gentleman’s clubs here. No matter whether you are planning a bachelor’s party or anxiously awaiting the football season, gentleman’s clubs in South Florida offer all the fun and excitement you probably want. In this post, we are sharing some dos and don’ts that may come in handy.
- Book your event or party in advance. The best gentleman’s clubs have ready packages for bachelor’s parties, events and private celebrations. If you want to get the best deals, make sure to book in advance.
- Come in early. It’s a common myth that strip clubs open late. Most of the known clubs in South Florida start welcoming guests by 6 pm, and you can expect to get free admission for selected places too.
- Tip the strippers. If you really want those pretty ladies to come close and dance around your table, be ready to tip them. Take enough dollars with you, and watch others to know more on standard tipping etiquettes.
- Order the booze. You cannot expect to hold a table at a gentleman’s club for long if you are not ordering anything. Keep ordering food and liquor from time to time. Remember, clubs make their money through sales.
- Ask for a full-nude private lap dance. The full-nude gentleman’s clubs have incredible options like full-friction dance, and this is something you need to experience. The price is decided by the house, and you can even select a song of your choice for an added fee.
- Don’t try to take photos of strippers. All gentleman’s clubs have strict rules when it comes to privacy of their strippers and entertainers. If you want your photo taken, ask the server or bouncers.
- Don’t misbehave with the strippers. It is a common misconception that strippers are ready to do anything for money. Misbehaving or making rude comments is a strict no at gentleman’s clubs. These women are true professionals, and basic respect is expected.
Finally, enjoy. Don’t forget to get that one table dance, where the perfect stripper can show off her best moves for your gang of boys. For events and parties, contact the gentleman’s club in advance, especially if you want to order for special arrangement or need a unique custom package.